Postcards are a great way to communicate with customers and offer four advantages over the traditional letter/envelope: 1. lower in cost; 2. donâ€™t require receivers to open an envelope; 3. force sender to provide concise message; and 4. faster to print.
So what are some great uses for postcards? Here are some ideas, especially for targeting your best clients.
- Pre-print with your logo, address, slogan and/or picture, add meaningful comments and mail while on a trip, business or personal, to stay in â€œfrontâ€ of your clients.
- Utilize for important announcements including new services or products, new employees or location, revised hours, upcoming meetings or seminars, or new strategic alliances.
- Pre-print with important industry facts or new regulations impacting your business, industry or services.
- Provide notification of upcoming special sale or discount, or use as a coupon.
- Use as thank you, reminder of their next appointment or need to schedule an appointment.
- Employ to solicit comments about an idea, or even a resume, for personal use.