What are three great reasons to provide outstanding customer service?
- Repeat customers spend more than new customers.
- Referrals from repeat customers are greater than new customers.
- It costs less to sell an item to an existing customer than a prospect.
So how do we make great customer service a daily occurrence?Â Focus on the various interactions you have with your customers before, during and after their purchase.
- How easy is it to find your location, phone number or website?Â Include this information on as many of your company materials as possible.
- During the sale, do you offer helpful assistance, practical packaging, and payment options?Â Make sure your staff has the training and knowledge they need.
- After the sale, are delivery and installation convenient?Â Â Will your product be more useful with training?Â Is your automated phone system customer-friendly?Â Are your return and warrant policies reasonable?Â A positive experience at this phaseÂ can significantly impact the number of customer referrals!