Who to Contact Locally for Certificate of Occupancy and Business Signs

If you need to obtain a certificate of occupancy or learn about signage requirements within the greater Southlake area, here are the appropriate departments within each local community to contact.  

Colleyville: The Building Inspection Department handles both items. 

Grapevine: Development Services is the division to contact. 

 Keller: Contact the Development Services Division of the Community Development Department. 

Southlake: The Building Inspections division handles both items. 

Trophy Club: The Permitting staff handles both items. 

Westlake: Planning and Development is the department to contact.