Great place to live
- Listed among Money Magazineâ€™sÂ Top 100 Places to Live
- Average household income of $97,173
- Average resident age of 34.4
- Current population of 47,150.
Popular tourist destination
- Grapevine hosts GrapeFest, the Southwestâ€™s largest wine festival, every September.Â GrapeFest voted a 2008 American Business Association (ABA) Top 100 Event in North America
- Main Street listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Home to more than 5000 hotel rooms
- Garners more than 18.75 million total annual visits.
- City: www.ci.grapevine.tx.us
- Chamber: www.grapevinechamber.org
- Convention/Visitors Bureau: www.grapevinetexasusa.com
- I Love Grapevine: www.ilovegrapevinetexas.com
Source: Numerous sources